We all have our own set of basic guiding principles as we try and live a good life (or just work out what a “good” life actually is). Here’s my ever-evolving and growing list.
- You cannot have too many books.
- Happiness is an acceptable life goal.
- Don’t do things that make it necessary to avoid people.
- Treat people as you would like to be treated.
- Stay true to yourself.
- Those people who try and intimidate you? Yes, it really is all about them. You are fabulous.
- You can improve on your weaknesses but don’t ignore your strengths.